I played around with this title until I liked the rhythm of it. A more apt subject heading might be “miscellany”, but that doesn’t have much of a ring to it. So here we go!
- Podcast: One of my neighbors, high-schooler Kelly Williamson, had to create a podcast for a school assignment and she asked if I’d agree to be interviewed. She was a delightful interviewer full of great questions, and the podcast of the interview can be heard here.
- Kindle: Do you have one? Some of my older (as well as my newer) books are available in Kindle format. You can find the following books at Amazon’s Kindle Store: Before the Storm, The Courage Tree, The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes, Summer’s Child, Kiss River, Her Mother’s Shadow, The Bay at Midnight, and Cypress Point.
- Newsletters: My latest e-newsletter will be sent out on May 26th. It’s so pretty! If you haven’t signed up to receive my e-newsletters, you can do so here.
- Song: I joined a choir at the church I recently started attending. I used to sing with an interfaith gospel-ly type choir in Northern Virginia and I adored it, but we didn’t use music (needed our hands free to clap, you know). I know how to read music, sort of, in that I know an A from a G (I’m slightly embarrassed to admit I played the accordian as a wee tot), but I simply do not understand how people can look at those notes and sing them without hearing them played first. I’m in awe! I’m also determined to learn how to do this. All advice is welcome!
- Bonus: This just in! A new review of Secrets She Left Behind. “(Chamberlain) explores the psychological complexity of a family pushed to its limits. . . the alternating narratives allow plenty of insights into the characters’ motives while creating intrigue and suspense.” I love it! Secrets She Left Behind will be released on May 26th, just a few days away, but it’s available for preorder everywhere.